Kids arrive and start the day with a specific morning project that then leads into a time of warm-up. The day is spent moving through specific activities relating to the theme. These activities range from games to specific exercises in acting, movement, visual arts and storytelling. Lunch time is accompanied by a time of fun and games outside. Each day explores a specific piece of the theme which culminates in a small showing the final day of camp.
- August 2 - 6: Under the Sea- Millions of creatures live under the sea, waiting for us to learn about them! What can we find when we turn our attention and imaginations to the mysteries of the deep?
- August 9 - 13: Museum Nights- Wax museums, natural history museums, science museums - there are so many types of museums! But what if you were stuck inside them at night...? What kinds of things can we get into? What fun things happen when the lights go out and the visitors all leave? This week we will discover and explore all these fun questions.
- August 16 - 20: Life in the Garden-In the garden, we can help plants grow, observe creatures in their natural habitat, and experience living things big and small. Join us as we explore the natural life that is growing all around us!
- August 23 - 27: Mysteries & Puzzles- The mystery always is... why is there one piece missing from our 1000 piece puzzle of the Thomas Kinkade pastoral painting with cottage? That and other mysteries will be explored during this exciting and mysterious week!
For families interested in an interactive time with staff and other kids virtually, you can register for Yes! And...Anywhere Screen Share, a morning gathering on Zoom for kindergarten-fourth graders. This is a time to laugh, stretch, sing, play and focus with a group of adults and peers. This will be led by some favorite staff members and have a different theme each week.
- July 19 - 23: Dinosaurs- Who doesn’t love dinosaurs? This week we’ll think about how we discover our prehistoric pals, what their lives might have been like, and maybe even dig up some dinos of our very own!
- July 26 - 30: Let's Go to the Movies!- Do you love movies with lots of special effects? Amazing costumes? Stories of the future or of days gone by? This week, we’ll break out the popcorn and become the stars of our own stories.
With the move back to in-person programming, we want to make sure you feel confident about your child's participation. You can find the document of our updated Summer Camp Covid policies HERE.
Camp costs $320 per week. We offer payment plans and scholarships (“camperships”)to ensure NO CHILD gets turned away who wants to attend our camp!
Yes! And... Anywhere Screen Share costs $100 per week.
* A $50 registration fee is due for each week registered at the time your registration is confirmed by Yes! And... Staff.
* All tuition must be paid in full by May 15, 2021. After this date tuition should be paid at the time of registration. If this is not possible, please reach out to us to discuss a payment schedule.
Pay by CHECK. - Checks should be made out to Yes! And... Collaborative Arts and mailed to Yes! And... Collaborative Arts, 21 W. Washington Lane, Philadelphia, PA 19144
SQUARE - If you choose to pay conveniently online through Square, a 3% fee will be added to your total camp cost. This fee also applies to credit card payments made in person using Square.
Example - Total X 3%: $100 X .03%= $103.00
Pay CASH - Parents who wish to pay in cash are welcome to make payment arrangements in person with us. Please schedule a time with us via email.
Register for 4 or more weeks per family and take an additional $100 off your total! (This is available in combination with all Imagination Camp weeks and all middle school programming.)
Take $25 off your total per additional child(ren).
2021 Refund Policies
Once we have reserved a spot for your child, you will be responsible for payment for the days and weeks that you have chosen, even if your child is absent (with the exceptions listed below). If you choose to cancel your registration before May 15, registration fees for each week registered will be withheld. There will be no cancellation refunds given after May 15th with the exceptions listed below.
Refunds in relation to Covid-19
Your tuition will be refunded if:
*It is recommended and directed by the government that summer camps close due to increased community spread. You MAY also receive a pro-rated refund if camp becomes virtual due to a camp specific exposure or community spread of COVID-19.
*Your family has to quarantine because of Covid-19 illness or suspected exposure.
*Weeks are cancelled due to low registration
A more detailed refund policy is explained in the Covid Policies document above.
Additional Refund exceptions:
*If there is a waiting list for the camp and someone is willing to take your spot in the camp, you MAY be eligible for a full refund less the $50 per week registration fee.
*A camper who becomes ill (not related to Covid-19) or injured during the week of their camp MAY receive a prorated refund as determined by the Program Director.
*Refunds will be granted before your scheduled week of camp for reasons of illness, injury (a doctor’s certification may be requested) or death in the immediate family.
Please note the following:
*Refunds will not be granted for scheduling conflicts or no-shows.
*Refunds will not be granted to campers who leave camp by their own choice.
*Campers may transfer to an alternate session, if space permits, without penalty.
*Any refunds will be made to the individual who made the original payment.
Camp runs from 9AM until pick-up at 3PM. Some of our families need to utilize a longer day of care for their family. For the past few years, we have been happy to offer extended enrichment times for these families. Campers who stay longer are teamed with a Staff member and help set-up, tear down or are utilized to further our imaginative story with crafts, building sets, and more. For 2021 We are going to offer this if there is a significant request.Please check off your need for extended care on your registration form and we will be in contact.
Every camp culminates in an original performance. We can't tell you what they are, because your child is part of the writing and creating process! We can tell you that these showcases are exciting, celebratory, and always an adventure. Our Imagination Camps showcase on Friday at 3:00pm, after their day is done. *We do not yet know what this will look like for 2021*
Of course, after applying for camp through our handy on-line form you might have thought that you were done with forms. But no! Additional forms will be sent to you after registration.
Germantown Mennonite Church, 21 W. Washington Lane Philadelphia, PA 19144
We are very excited to host Imagination Camp at our home site!
Yes! And... Collaborative Arts hand picks an incredible team of artists and educators each summer. Staff hired by Yes! And... Collaborative Arts have trained in our Collaborative Arts Institute and have proper and up-to-date copies of child abuse and criminal record background checks. We retain many of our staff from previous years, so your child will get to know their favorites! Staff for 2021 to be announced soon!
If the form does not load in the page below, please click here to load it in a new window.